Want to work for Chloe's Auto Repair?
Take a look below at our open positions and fill out our contact form to tell us more about yourself.
Chloe’s Auto Repair is growing fast and is seeking a Technician to join our team!
The ideal Technician will be self-motivated, professional and shows a high level of customer service skills. As a Chloe’s Technician, you will be responsible for reviewing work orders and vehicle history, document codes, etc. It is essential to communicate repairs to the Service Writer, additionally checking all parts for verification.
- Professional demeanor
- Great communication, reading and writing skills
- Close attention to detail
- Projects energy and is self-motivated
- Test Drive vehicles prior to being pulled into the service area
- Maintain cleanliness of personal area along with vehicle and shop appearance
Job Type: Full-time
General Service Technician
We are growing! Which means we are looking for professional and enthusiastic General Service Technicians.
Come work in our state of the art "dealership style" facility located in an upscale area with the comfort of air-conditioned bays!
As a General Service Technician, you are responsible for being able to efficiently complete essential automotive maintenance services. The General Service Technician will perform tire and wheel related duties such as rotate, mount and balance tires. Additionally, performing oil changes and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the service department.
- Meet or exceed Chloe’s Auto Repair’s performance requirements for quality, speed of service and customer satisfaction
- Oversee and promote service work-flow
- Follow all safety requirements
- Possess a valid motor vehicle license and insurable driving record
- Obtain the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Strong customer service skills and an elevated professional integrity
- Experience preferred - Entry Level acceptable
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Polite and professional
- Preventative maintenance for all equipment.
- Maintenance of tire shop supplies and orders.
- Shop keeping to maintain physical image of shop.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Install, balance, mount, repair and rotate tires
- Oil changes and other maintenance on service items
- Driving customer’s vehicles into and out of the shop area
Job Type: Full-time